The Board of Directors of DanceSport Québec would like to thank all who attended the 7th edition of the Canadian Open DanceSport Championships on September 22 at the Côte St-Luc Sports Complex:
- The athletes from Québec, Ontario, the United States and Germany.
- The judges
- Remo Di Marco Québec
- Dana Edwards United States
- Yelena Nikon Ontario
- Faye Hung British Columbia
- Yuriy Shelkovyy Ontario
- Elena Shvaitser Ontario
- Denis Tremblay Québec
- Paul Wilson Australia
- Karita Yli-Piipari United Stated
- Our Chairperson of Judges – Patricia Goh
- Our Master of Ceremonies – André Poirier
- Our Scrutineer – Van Hoang
- To the Canada DanceSport representatives: Sandy and Gord Brittain.
- To the professionals who took time out to come and support their students.
- Our partners:
- The city of Côte Saint-Luc, Trophées Dynastie, Fx Productions, Disco Jo-Ré, ADC Communications and Café Aqua
- Le Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement Supérieur
- The City of Montreal
- Tatiana and Stephanie from TDL – TOPDANCELOOK
- The children of the « So … WE DANCE? » program
- Our team of volunteers for their exceptional contribution and devotion.
See you next year for the 8th edition – date to be confirmed.
The DanseSport Québec Team